Season Pass Registration
The 2021 Season has closed
- A season pass gives you access to all eight Rhode Island State beach parking lots. However, it does not guarantee admission on high-capacity days or provide preference over other passes. Entry is on a first come, first served basis at all locations.
- Resident and Non-Resident status is based solely upon the state that the vehicle is registered in. If you purchase a Resident pass, your vehicle must be registered in Rhode Island. The only exception to this regulation is military personnel who are stationed in Rhode Island and provide proof or permanent duty papers. All others are required to purchase a Non-Resident pass. If the pass does not match the state registration status of the vehicle, the pass will be voided, and the occupants will be required to pay the day use parking fee.
- Passes are non-transferable. Your pass is tied to a specific vehicle.
- A discounted Senior Citizen pass is available to individuals who are 65 or older. An eligible senior must be present in the vehicle and may be required to present identification as proof of age. If a senior is not present in the vehicle, the car will be required to pay the day use parking fee.
- Season passes are non-refundable. Please make sure you purchase the correct pass based on your residency and/or age.
- Please note that if you are signing up a second vehicle, you will need to use a DIFFERENT email address. Only one email address can be used per vehicle.
- Beachgoers traveling to Rhode Island should visit RI Department of Health’s website for Travel Information for Residents and Visitors. If you’re not fully vaccinated, wear a mask indoors to protect yourself and your household from COVID-19. Learn more.
2021 RI STATE BEACH PARKING PASS RATES
Resident: Season Pass: $30 // Daily Flex Pass: M-F $6 | Sat/Sun/Holidays $7
Non-Resident: Season Pass: $60 // Daily Flex Pass: M-F $12 | Sat/Sun/Holidays: $14
Seniors 65+ are eligible for a 50% discount. If you hold a 2019 disability parking pass, you may continue to use it during the 2020 season. Please contact RI State Parks if you qualify for a disability pass and are looking to obtain new one.