Season Pass Registration
- A season pass gives you access to all eight Rhode Island State beach parking lots. However, it does not guarantee admission on high-capacity days or provide preference over other passes. Entry is on a first come, first served basis at all locations.
- Resident and Non-Resident status is based solely upon the state that the vehicle is registered in. If you purchase a Resident pass, your vehicle must be registered in Rhode Island. The only exception to this regulation is military personnel who are stationed in Rhode Island and provide proof or permanent duty papers. All others are required to purchase a Non-Resident pass. If the pass does not match the state registration status of the vehicle, the pass will be voided, and the occupants will be required to pay the day use parking fee.
- Passes are non-transferable. Your pass is tied to a specific vehicle.
- A discounted Senior Citizen pass is available to individuals who are 65 or older. An eligible senior must be present in the vehicle and may be required to present identification as proof of age. If a senior is not present in the vehicle, the car will be required to pay the day use parking fee.
- Season passes are non-refundable. Please make sure you purchase the correct pass based on your residency and/or age.
- Please note that if you are signing up a second vehicle, you will need to use a DIFFERENT email address. Only one email address can be used per vehicle.
2022 RI STATE BEACH PARKING PASS RATES
Resident: Season Pass: $30
Non-Resident: Season Pass: $60
Senior Resident (65+): $15
Senior Non-Resident (65+) : $30