Information and Restrictions
- Gift Certificates may be purchased at the current state season beach pass rates for residents, non-residents and seniors and will be equal to said dollar amount. If beach pass rates change, the Gift Certificate is equal to the dollar value at the time of purchase and said value can be applied to any future season beach pass purchase.
- Gift certificates must be used for resident, non-resident, or senior beach passes. Please be advised, when redeeming a gift certificate to purchase a resident or senior state season beach pass, the gift certificate recipient must provide proof of residency and/or senior status to complete the purchase.
- A certificate cannot be used towards the purchase of a daily flex pass.
- All gift certificate sales are final. The gift certificate cannot be redeemed for cash value.
- If gift certificate is misplaced, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible.