Daily Flex Pass Registration
The Daily Flex Pass allows you to have a credit card on file that automatically charges you the daily parking rate when your vehicle enters state beach parking lots and allows you to use the express lane at larger state beaches.
- A daily flex pass gives you access to all eight Rhode Island State beach parking lots and access to the Express Lane at larger parking locations. However, it does not guarantee admission on high-capacity days or provide preference over other passes. Entry is on a first come, first served basis at all locations.
- Resident and Non-Resident status is based solely upon the state that the vehicle is registered in. If you purchase a Resident pass, your vehicle must be registered in Rhode Island. The only exception to this regulation is military personnel who are stationed in Rhode Island and provide proof or permanent duty papers. All others are required to purchase a Non-Resident pass. If the pass does not match the state registration status of the vehicle, the pass will be voided, and the occupants will be required to pay the day use parking fee.
- Passes are non-transferable. Your pass is tied to a specific vehicle.
- A discounted Senior Citizen pass is available to individuals who are 65 or older. An eligible senior must be present in the vehicle and may be required to present identification as proof of age. If a senior is not present in the vehicle, the car will be required to pay the day use parking fee.
- Once you register your payment method into the system you will be charged the daily pass rate whenever you enter a state beach parking lot.
- Know before you go: If you are traveling to Rhode Island from a location with high community spread of COVID-19 you will either have to self-quarantine for 14 days while in Rhode Island, or produce proof of a negative test for COVID-19 that was taken within 72 hours prior to arrival in Rhode Island. View the list of states and more information at https://health.ri.gov/covid/travel/
2020 RI STATE BEACH PARKING PASS RATES
Resident: Daily Flex Pass: M-F $6 | Sat/Sun/Holidays $7 // Season Pass: $30
Non-Resident: Daily Flex Pass: M-F $12 | Sat/Sun/Holidays: $14 // Season Pass: $60
Seniors 65+ are eligible for a 50% discount. If you hold a 2019 disability parking pass, you may continue to use it during the 2020 season. Please contact RI State Parks if you qualify for a disability pass and are looking to obtain new one.